Please go through the Terms and Conditions mentioned below when making your rental Serviced Apartments bookings through ServiceApartmentsGurgaon.com (“SAG”). You will have been deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions when you book any of our apartment through us and this website –
1. Apartment Rentals
Each Apartment has a different rental, depending on size, location and facilities. Rates are established in days, weeks or months, depending on the length of the stay and the number of guests. These prices may include accommodation plus other facilities like water, gas, clean sheets and towels during the stay and previous cleaning of the apartment. Electricity is charged separately for any bookings of more than 6 days duration. Please note that rental quotes do not include taxes and service tax at prevailing rates is charged on all invoices.
2. Stay Durations
We have three types of Stay Durations for billing and tenancy purpose in our apartments, these will also be mentioned in any contract or invoice that you receive from us towards your apartment booking –
* Short Stay Rentals – Valid for Stays of less than 1 month duration, they are charged in daily rental rates and require a 7 day notice in case of early termination by guests or SAG. There is no lock-in period in Stay Stay Rentals. Short stay rentals will be required to make full payment upon arrival.
* Long Stay Rentals – Valid for Stays of 1 month to 3 month duration, they are charged monthly rentals that are lower than regular daily rentals. They have a minimum lock-in period of 1 month and require a 15 day notice (after completion of lock-in period) in case of early termination by guests or SAG. Long stay rentals will be required to make 1 month payment upon arrival.
* Standard 11 Month Fixed Contract – Valid for stays of more than 3 month and upto 11 months duration, they have the lowest rental rates as compared to others. They have a minimum lock-in period of 3 months and require a 1 month notice (after completion of lock-in period) in case of early termination by guests or SAG. All such guests will be required to make 2 month payment upon arrival.
Any notice to vacate the property should be given only by email and is valid from that date or any future date indicated in the email.
3. Pre-Payment for Reservations
* We require a prepayment deposit to hold your reservation. The amount will depend on the apartment being booked and will be provided to you at the time of making your booking.
* Payment for the prepayment reservation deposit should be made via Credit Card, Pay pal or Bank Transfer. The rest of the payment is done IN CASH on arrival day. Some of our apartments have facility of taking the entire payment by credit card by adding an extra charge of 4% on the total due amount. For more details about the same, please contact us.
* Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until SAG has received the pre-payment amount and you have received a confirmation email from us.
4. Refundable Security Deposit
* We will also ask you for your credit card as a guarantee against loss of, or damage to, any of our items and any damage to the apartment itself caused during your stay.
* In case of “Long Stay Rentals” you will be required to pay a security deposit equivalent to 1 months rent by way of cheque or cash. The security deposit will be refunded to you in full within 3 working days of check-out, subject to a damage inspection and clearing of all dues from your end.
* In case of a “Standard 11 Month Fixed Contract” you will be required to pay a security deposit equivalent to 2 months rent by way of cheque or cash. The security deposit will be refunded to you in full within 3 working days of check-out, subject to a damage inspection and clearing of all dues from your end.
* The security deposit is charged on arrival and is fully refunded upon departure, unless there are outstanding charges in case of damage or loss to the property during your stay or other services. In this case that charge will be deducted from the security deposit and the difference refunded to you.
* In a case of the damages or loss caused exceeds the security deposit the guest will undertake to pay the difference.
5. Cancellations and Changes
* If you cancel a confirmed reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period. Please, note that the prepayment reservation deposit is non-refundable.
> For Short Stay Rentals
– More than 14 days before: 20% of the total amount.
– 7-14 days before: 50% of the total amount.
– Less than 7 days before: 100% of the total amount.
For Long Stay Rentals & Standard 11 Month Fixed Contract
– More than 14 days before: 20% of One Month Rent.
– 7-14 days before: 50% of One Month Rent.
– Less than 7 days before: 100% of One Month Rent.
The refund will be calculated on the basis of the rental price.
* For any Cancellations after guests have checked-in, please refer to “Point 2. Stay Durations”. If the respective notice period is not adhered by the guest, SAG reserves the right to deduct the rental for notice period from the Security Deposit and if the Security Deposit is not able to cover this amount, then guest will undertake to pay the difference.
* The guest will bear the bank charges for the transfer of the refund.
* SAG is not responsible for cancellation due to circumstances beyond one’s control which shall include strike, natural calamities, disease, death, war (non exhaustive list), and consequently the client has to make the payment and undertake to cancel the booking following the cancellation policy on our Terms and Conditions.
* We advise you to take out travel insurance. In case of any cancellation, even due to any major incident, the conditions of cancellation will be applied as established here.
* If SAG is unable to provide to the guest the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics. In that case if no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. In this case, SAG will refund to the client all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this were the case) SAG will not be liable for further claims by the client.
* Any change of reservation dates should be communicated to SAG as soon as possible by email.
* If the apartment is available for the revised dates, then we will make the corresponding changes at no extra cost.
* In case the apartment chose is not available for the new dates, Serviced Apartments Delhi will offer an apartment of similar characteristics. If the client wishes to cancel the reservation, Serviced Apartments Delhi cancellation policy will apply.
* Any request of extension of the stay should be sent to Serviced Apartments Delhi as soon as possible. If an apartment is available, the additional charges will be calculated on the basis of one-day rental with an additional night.
6. Arrivals and Departures
Our staff will wait for you at the apartment at the agreed upon time, will explain you the functioning of all the equipment, and give you the keys. Please, confirm your arrival time in advance by email.
On arrival you may be required to sign a short-term rental contract and you will pay the rest of the rental plus the Security Deposit in Indian Rupees. Please note that the Apartment Invoice can also act as a booking contract which stipulates your Stay Duration and subsequent booking details.
Check in time is from 1pm (1300 hours). If you want to check in before 13:00, please let us know, and we will try to accommodate you.
You are requested to contact your SAG agent once you are at the airport, after you have picked up your luggage, to confirm your arrival time to the apartment.
Check out time is 11am (1100 hours). If you would like to check-out later, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. If there are no other guests arriving the same day, you can stay in the apartment until 15:00 paying an extra charge of Rs 1000. For check-out from 15:00 to 18:00, you will be charged half day’s rate. For check out after 18:00 you will be charged a full day’s rate.
7. Loss of booking and pre-payment
* If you do not show up on the arrival date, the reservation will be deemed to have been cancelled.
* If we are intimated of your delay 48 hours prior to arrival, we will hold your reservation for one more day. The apartment will be considered to have been occupied from the original date of arrival. You will not be entitled to any extension on your original booking.
8. Number of guests
Only the number of guests specified in the reservation confirmation is allowed to stay in the apartment. Children under 2 years of age do not count towards the number of guests, as long as they do not require the use of additional beds.
Pets are not allowed at most apartments.
In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, SAG at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the guest to leave the apartment, and the guest shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
9. Rules for clients
The apartments can only be used for temporary and tourist household needs. You cannot make the apartment your new place of residence or choose it as your permanent residence. It is furthermore not allowed to sublet the apartment, or parts of it, to third parties.
The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purposes other than as residential accommodation. Immoral or commercial activity is strictly forbidden.
All building rules and regulations must be observed. Between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noises. Animals are not admitted in the lodgings. In the event that you do not follow SAG and the building rules and regulations (such as noise during the above mentioned hours, etc.), SAG reserves the right to vacate you immediately from the apartment without having to refund you.
Please observe that SAG Terms and Conditions with regard to disturbances, loud music and parties are very clear: ALL ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Guests staying in a SAG apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbours complain and/or police are called, it can result in immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night. This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable damage deposit. Also note that by booking with SAG you have already accepted our terms and conditions and will therefore be expected to abide by these rules. You will also be expected to sign these rules upon check-in on your arrival day.
We appreciate your collaboration in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as these apartments are all situated in residential buildings and the nightly rest of other inhabitants must be respected.
Upon arrival the guess will find at the apartment the status of condition and inventory of furniture of the premises. This will have to be verified and any discrepancies brought to the notice of SAG within 24 hours. If no notification is received within the stipulated time, it will be deemed that the inventory is accepted.
SAG will have to be notified as soon as practically possible of any damage to the premises. This will facilitate the replacement of articles, furniture, effects or fittings that may be damaged or lost during the period of tenancy, or the payment to SAG the cost of repair or replacement.
SAG nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the apartment, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, SAG at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
11. Cleaning Policy
On arrival you will find your property clean and tidy. On departure you are request the apartment is left in a reasonably orderly state (the kitchen or kitchen corner wash and put away all dishes, garbage disposal…). If the apartment is excessively dirty, we reserve the right to deduct an amount from the security deposit to cover the extra cleaning charges.
If you would like additional cleanings during your stay, we offer our cleaning services for an additional cost which includes a complete change of towels and sheets.
12. Our Website
All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the apartments featured. Whilst SAG do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, SAG cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
SAG also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. SAG makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
SAG reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company’s business. The onus is placed on all parties, using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
Any contract signed with SAG is for short term rentals of a furnished apartment which is subject to legislation of the court of Gurgaon only.
These contracts do not permit the apartment to be let as a “permanent residence” of the tenant. Only short-term rentals for travel, holidays, studies, temporary stays, etc. are allowed. An inventory of contents and furnishings of the apartment may be signed together with the contract and verified on return of the keys.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the Terms & Conditions of our Services that we deem to be suitable at various times. Our decision will be final and binding during any disputes arising out of these changes.